Traditional Funeral £1,595*
Our Traditional Funeral Package is suitable for families looking to arrange a more Traditional Burial or Cremation including flexible viewing in the Chapel of Rest, a Hearse and One Limousine, to leave from a local private address.
- Our Professional Fees for arranging a Traditional Funeral including completion of all necessary paperwork
- Conveyance and Care of the Deceased from place of death into our Funeral Home
- Provision of a Classic Oak or Mahogany Veneered Coffin – suitable for Burial or Cremation
- Preparation and Visitation of the Deceased (flexible viewing times to suit the family)
- Funeral Procession to leave from a local private address
- Traditional Motor Hearse to convey the Coffin and Floral Tributes
- 1 x Limousine to convey up to seven Mourners to the Service then return to a local address
- Funeral Director to walk in front of the Hearse and to guide the family on the day
- Team of Pallbearers to carry the Coffin with Reverence and Dignity
*When looking at the cost of a funeral it is usually broken down into Funeral Director Fees plus Third Party Fees (disbursements). Weekend services are available, but could incur additional costs.
- Horse Drawn Hearse from £950
Estimated Third Party Pricing for a Simple Funeral:
- £164 – Doctor’s paperwork (not applicable if a coroner is involved)
- £200 – Priest/Funeral Service Leader